A portable traffic barrier is widely used to block reserved parking spots and deter drivers from trying to park inside those parking spots. Portable jersey barriers can also be found at highway repair sites, construction projects, wastewater projects, and at times of natural disasters.
The biggest advantage of these portable street barricades is their easy-to-install compact design – you just need to pull the barriers out of the storage, set up a row, and fill them with water or sand to hold up. While the empty portable plastic barrier can be easily carried by two persons, filling it with water or sand makes it virtually impossible for anyone to cross without permission.
Low profile portable traffic barrier enables better visibility
Low-profile plastic barricades are usually preferred in parking lots, highways, and construction sites as the low height ensures an increased level of visibility to both users and operators. The drivers are able to see oncoming traffic clearly, while parking users can easily identify reserved spaces and look for unoccupied ones. As a result, lower safety barricade height helps avoid a lot of unpleasant situations.
A versatile and safe product
Our portable jersey barriers stand out for their compact size, simple assembly, and resistance to extreme weather conditions. Easy to move and store, a portable traffic barrier is a perfect fit for temporary workplaces and access control. Here are a few examples:
- Crowd control in pedestrian-friendly areas
- Check-in desks at airports
- Public Park entrances
- Parking lot management
- Managing traffic in rush hours
Features and benefits of portable plastic jersey barriers
- Material: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 32”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 813 mm, Length: 1829 mm, Width: 610 mm
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Available Sizes:
- Regular .20″ wall (64 lbs empty)
- HD .275″ wall (89 lbs empty)
- HD135 .375″ wall (135 lbs empty)
- Water can be filled into each barricade through its 6″ hole
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- Safer than concrete barriers
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
Jersey barriers are not always easy to choose!
Street barricades can be used in a variety of ways, making it difficult to choose the right model for your project. Check out our full selection of plastic jersey barriers. They’re in stock and ready to ship!
Count on our knowledge and experience to find the right portable traffic barrier. Call us and our U.S. based team of professionals will be pleased to assist you.
There are no reviews yet.