A traffic control barricade is a temporary security measure designed to assist pedestrians and drivers navigate obstructions and roadblocks during highway maintenance projects. Additionally, water barricades are in great demand for managing visitor movement at events, shopping centers, and public gatherings.
A plastic jersey barrier is a common sight on city streets and highways whenever a section of road is closed and traffic is redirected. Our strong and durable road barricades ensure drivers, cyclists, pedestrians, and workers are kept protected on the road.
Low profile traffic control barricade enhances visibility
Low-profile plastic barricades are generally preferred on highways as they afford extra visibility to approaching motorists. This gives the drivers a few extra seconds to anticipate traffic and consciously decide to slow down and steer clear of the obstruction. Those few extra seconds and the lower safety barricade height will help avoid many injuries.
A plastic jersey barrier can serve multiple purposes
Traffic control barricades are an excellent way to regulate traffic during highway maintenance, construction safety, peak hour traffic management, and directing drivers properly in parking lots. Examples include:
- Managing crowds at an event
- Detect and arrest suspicious individuals at border checkpoints
- Perimeter protection of public buildings
- Maintaining smooth operations in parking areas
- Congestion control on highways undergoing repairs
Features and benefits of the traffic control barricade
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 32”, Length: 72”, Width: 18”
- Height: 813 mm Length: 1829 mm, Width: 457 mm
- Colors: Orange, Desert Tan, Green, Yellow, White, Blue
- At the top of the barricade is a 6″ hole for ballasting the barricade with sand or water
- For disposing of water, the bottom has a 2″ drain hole
- Several times safer than concrete barriers for pedestrians and motorists
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Pre-molded mounting areas for lights and flags
- Forklift friendly
Pick the most effective road barricade
A traffic control barricade plays a crucial role in keeping our highways and public spaces safe.
We know you may be overwhelmed with the variety of products available; call us and our U.S. based jersey barrier experts will be happy to assist you in finding the right road barricade.
There are no reviews yet.