A road safety barricade is often the first thing that crosses your mind whenever you think about a closed road or traffic diversion! A safety barricade serves as the quickest and easiest way to restrict vehicular and pedestrian traffic at road closures, construction zones, and maintenance areas.
Low-profile plastic jersey barriers act as a temporary security barrier on intersections and work zones. Easily interlocked, long rows of such road barriers effectively restrict unauthorized vehicles from crossing into predefined areas.
A plastic road safety barricade is easy to transport and install
Plastic jersey safety barricades are an attractive and lightweight alternative to bulky concrete barriers. Made of high-quality UV-resistant polyethylene, a road barricade is designed to be filled with water or sand after they are installed at the workplace. As a result, they are easy to transport.
This intelligent concept keeps the PVC barriers lightweight and portable when empty, and exceptionally stable once they are filled with water.
An incredibly versatile solution
Our recyclable, plastic road safety barricades provide a reliable solution for highway maintenance, construction safety, traffic management, and security at public events. Consider this option as an efficient, high-quality, high-performance alternative to more traditional concrete solutions. A few applications include:
- Public works projects
- Traffic planning and control
- Temporary roadblocks
- Construction sites
- Crowd control at sporting events and other entertainment venues
Features and benefits of the road safety barricade
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 31”, Length: 120”, Width: 24”
- Height: 787 mm Length: 3048 mm, Width: 610 mm
- Colors: Orange, Desert Tan, Green, Yellow, White, Blue
- Extra Long, 10’ length (120”)
- The barricade can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Pre-molded mounting areas for lights and flags
- Forklift accessible
Discover the right safety barricade solution
The enormous range of plastic jersey barriers can make it difficult to decide which is right for your application.
We are in the business of helping customers identify optimal crowd control solutions. Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros will be delighted to help you find the perfect road safety barricade.
There are no reviews yet.