Low-profile barricades are widely employed to temporarily block off work areas in construction zones, on highways, at airports, and at many other locations where an increased level of safety is expected.
You can also interlock multiple RAR 24×96 low profile airport barricades to create a formidable barrier wall to guide visitors, control crowd flow, or create an island of isolation within a busy location.
Low-profile barricades are tough and durable
Water-filled low-profile barriers are composed of impact-resistant polyethylene that can withstand harsh weather and low-severity collisions with the same ease.
Additionally, plastic jersey barriers are quick and easy to set up – just bring them to the desired location, establish their position, then fill them with water (or sand) for greater stability. With its stackable design, plenty of low profile barriers fit within small storage areas comfortably.
The perfect fit for a broad range of projects
Plastic barriers are strong, versatile, weather-resistant, portable, stackable, and affordable. Low-Profile barricades are equally effective in a theme park as they are on construction sites. You may alternate orange and white low-profile barriers for more visual contrast.
Designed to form continuous walls, plastic barricades prevent access to hazardous work areas, runways, etc. In addition, center post inserts can be used to attach a fence in order to cover a larger area.
A few possible uses include:
- Establishing highway access points
- Airports and shipping ports
- Border patrol
- Enhancing security at events and theme parks
- Construction sites
Features and benefits of low-profile barricades
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 24”, Length: 96”, Width: 16”
- Height: 610 mm Length: 2438 mm, Width: 407 mm
- Wall: 0.20″ thick heavy-duty polyethylene wall (50 lbs. empty, 675 lbs. full)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Compatible with lights and fencing
- Low-profile barricades can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Forklift accessible
It is important to choose the right plastic jersey barrier
A barricade can be used to protect people or property in a wide range of ways, which can make it difficult to choose the best low-profile barricades for your project.
Our team has years of experience helping customers find the perfect plastic barricade. Call us and our U.S. based professionals can help you find the right solution!