Plastic barricades are essential for delineating restricted areas or work zones at construction sites and as street markers in times of heavily crowded public gatherings in a safe and effective manner.
The installation of plastic barricades does not take much effort
MB 42×96 Plastic construction barricades provide an incredibly useful advantage in that they can be transported empty to a site, interlocked to any length, and then filled with water or sand for maximum stability; installing a water-filled wall of plastic jersey barricades doesn’t require an army of installation experts.
The army plastic barricades serve multiple purposes
There is so much more to water filled jersey barriers than crowd control and restricting access. A plastic jersey barrier is frequently seen in places where large numbers of people and vehicles are constantly moving and safety is a priority.
At airports, military bases, or other areas at risk of vehicular attacks, these large and heavy king Tut barricades provide formidable protection.
Our largest plastic barricades are characterized by rapid installation, extraordinary durability in extreme weather, and excellent resistance to surface damage. Here are some potential uses:
- Temporary construction zones
- Army, Air, and Naval bases
- Crowd control at public events
- Cargo handling and Ports
- Border patrol checkpoints
- Airport terminals
Features and benefits of water-filled jersey barriers
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 96”, Width: 24”
- Height: 1067mm Length: 2438 mm, Width: 610 mm
- Wall Thickness:
- Standard: 0.250” / 6.35 mm
- Heavy Duty: 0.375” / 9.52 mm (200 lbs empty, 1925 lbs full)
- Super Heavy Duty: 0.50” / 12.70 mm
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Designed to accommodate SLA solar lights
- They can be used individually or in conjunction with U-connectors placed underneath barricades for a continuous wall
- Lights and reflective panels may be installed on the plastic jersey barrier
Jersey barriers require thoughtful evaluation
Increasingly popular, plastic barricades are useful in a wide range of applications, making it difficult to decide what is best for your project.
As safety barrier specialists, we regularly help clients find the best solution for their needs. Call us and our U.S. based team members are ready to assist you.
There are no reviews yet.