A construction barricade is often the first thing you see when approaching an area under construction. Construction sites must comply with strict protocols; a few plastic jersey barriers can become formidable deterrents in keeping out unwanted visitors and unauthorized vehicles, thereby helping to prevent distractions, misunderstandings, and accidents.
A construction barricade is very simple to install and manage
Among the many attributes of these street barricades is their ease of installation – simply take them out of storage, line them up at the necessary places, and then fill them with water or sand to ensure they are stable and will hold up until daybreak.
While the empty plastic jersey barricades can be easily carried by two persons, filling them with water or sand makes it virtually impossible for an unauthorized person or vehicle to cross.
A construction barricade serves a variety of purposes
Plastic jersey barriers are popular around the globe for their compact size, simple assembly, and extremely weather-resistant construction. Easy to move and store, a construction barricade is useful for limiting access at temporary workplaces.
Beyond construction sites, they are found everywhere, including:
- Entrance and exit points at entertainment venues
- City traffic management
- Crowd control in public events
- Maritime ports and cargo terminals
- Manage parking lots
Features and benefits of plastic jersey barricades
- Material: UV Inhibitors / Low-Density Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 1067 mm, Length: 1829 mm, Width: 610 mm
- Available Sizes:
- Regular: 0.25″ wall (100 lbs empty, 1380 lbs full)
- Heavy Duty: 0.35″ wall (130 lbs. empty, 1410 lbs. full)
- Super Heavy Duty: 0.50″ wall (170 lbs. empty, 1450 lbs. full)
- Construction barricades lock together using the tamper-resistant U-connector, located beneath the barricade
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Water can be filled into each barricade through its 6″ hole
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- Not NCHRP-350 certified; not for use as a barrier or LCD for federally-funded road construction
Plastic jersey barriers are often tricky to choose
Street barricades come in a variety of designs, so choosing the right model for your application can be challenging. Take a look at our complete line of plastic jersey barriers. They’re in stock and ready to ship!
Count on our knowledge and experience to find the right construction barricade. Call us and our U.S. based team of professionals will be pleased to assist you.
There are no reviews yet.