Safety barricades come in a large selection of sizes and shapes and can be used in many different situations – think road closures, blockades on construction sites, highway repair projects, sports and event venues – essentially anywhere temporary boundaries are required to regulate the flow of people or vehicles.
This particular wedge barrier works great for the pavement as a pedestrian barricade due to its compact size (42” X 42”) and water-filled design.
Our wedge barriers deliver the same reliability as all of our other water barricades while being lightweight and portable making them a popular choice for many uses.
Water-filled safety barricades are a great alternative to cement barriers
The erection and dismantling of concrete barriers require heavy lifting. For repeated use, plastic jersey barriers are more practical than concrete barriers because they are more portable and lightweight.
With their quick filling and draining features, water-filled jersey barriers provide a high-efficiency and eco-friendly access control solution.
Designed for a wide range of applications
Wedge safety barricades stand out for their compact size, portability, straightforward installation, and sturdy construction. The following are some possible uses:
- Check-in and exit points at concert venues
- Sports stadiums
- University playgrounds
- Blocking temporary pedestrian zones on the sidewalks
- Public parks
- Parking lots at shopping malls, offices, etc.
Features and benefits of wedge safety barricades
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 24”, Width: 42”
- Height: 1067 mm, Length: 610 mm, Width: 1067 mm
- Colors: Orange, Desert Tan, Green, Yellow, White, Blue
- At the top of the barricade is a 6″ hole for filling with water
- Water can be drained off the bottom through a 2″ drain hole
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Strong, durable, and well-suited for the outdoors
- Compatible with square bolt-on or round screw-in lights
- Forklift accessible
Find the right wedge barrier for your facility
Given the variety of options available, finding the right plastic safety barrier can sometimes be a challenge. Check out our diverse range of plastic jersey barriers to find the one that’s right for you.
As always, if you require assistance, please call us and our U.S. based team will be delighted to guide you in selecting the right safety barricades.
There are no reviews yet.