A safety barricade system with a number of plastic jersey barriers is the leading choice of traffic management experts. Our safety barricades are used for many different applications, such as highway barriers, airport barricades, event barriers, and parking lot barricades.
Safety plastic barriers are easy to install – simply transport the barriers to the desired location, position them, and fill them with water (or sand) for maximum stability. As this plastic airport barricade is designed to be stackable, even a small warehouse can store all your plastic jersey barriers easily and efficiently.
A plastic safety barricade is safer than a concrete barrier
A collision with a concrete barrier may lead to a safety hazard for motorists and pedestrians. It is more likely that car crashes will not result in severe damage when plastic jersey barriers are used.
Water-filled safety barriers are also recognized as a more portable and economical alternative, as they can be installed frequently and quickly for all sorts of situations.
The durable safety barricade has gone through an exhaustive testing process to ensure it will withstand impacts without suffering any major damage. The UV-Resistant polyethylene construction provides long-term protection against the elements.
You can easily erect a safety barricade gate if you are creating a barricade wall with our jersey barriers!
Features and benefits of plastic barricades
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 24”, Length: 96”, Width: 16”
- Height: 610 mm Length: 2438 mm, Width: 407 mm
- Colors: Orange, Desert Tan, Green, Yellow, White, Blue
- The barricade can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Forklift accessible
Choosing a suitable plastic jersey barrier
There are so many applications for barricades that it can be hard to choose an optimal safety barricade for your project.
We have years of experience helping customers find the perfect plastic safety barrier. Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros can help you find the right solution!