A barricade wall consists of modular plastic jersey barriers that can be assembled in an infinite number of configurations based on the application’s needs. Such wall barricades are very popular with architects and construction firms as they can serve two vital purposes – ensuring worker safety and eliminating unauthorized access to a project site.
Water filled jersey barriers are convenient because they can be set up quickly – simply transport the desired number of empty barriers to the designated location, position them, and fill them with water (or sand) for maximum stability.
Make your barricade wall more vibrant
Our low-profile temporary construction barriers are available in a palette of vibrant colors. While the primary function of using bright colors is to promote visibility from a distance, our clients are inventive enough to integrate them into a lively wall barricade with creative color combinations!
The resilient jersey barrier has undergone extensive testing to ensure it is designed to withstand impacts without sustaining any major damage. The durable construction ensures long-term resistance to adverse weather conditions.
Versatile and adaptable
These lightweight plastic water-filled jersey barriers offer the perfect blend of form and function. Stackable, portable, and rugged, our wall barricades are suitable for a variety of work environments, including:
- Highway maintenance
- Construction zones
- Border patrol
- Army bases
- Parking lots
- Traffic and Crowd control
- City-owned buildings
Features and benefits of jersey wall barricades
- Composition: UV-resistant, Fade-resistant Polyethylene
- Height: 30”, Length: 48”, Width: 23”
- Height: 762 mm Length: 1219 mm, Width: 584 mm
- Colors: Orange, Desert Tan, Green, Yellow, White, Blue
- The barricade can be filled with water via the 6” hole at the top of the barricade
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and workers alike
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- Forklift accessible
Choosing the right plastic jersey barrier can be challenging!
Given the variety of possible applications, it can be hard to choose the most suitable barricade wall for your project.
You can rely on our years of practical knowledge in helping customers find the perfect jersey barriers. Call us and our U.S. based Product Pros will be glad to help you select the perfect solution!