These plastic jersey barricades – popularly known as King Tut Barricades – serve the armed forces well for they create a formidable physical deterrent to outrageous adventures and unauthorized access.
The heavy-duty King Tut plastic jersey barricades deliver exceptional strength
These heavy-duty plastic water filled barriers are made from linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), so they are extra durable and easy to install. It is crucial that physical barriers can be stationed rapidly during heightened security situations.
It only takes 2 members of your team to move them from the storage area to the designated location, position them, interlock as many as you need using the U-connecters at the bottom, and ballast them with water or sand to create an imposing wall of defense.
We rigorously test all of our plastic jersey barriers to ensure they can withstand harsh weather conditions. The ergonomically designed army barricades are an excellent choice for infrastructure protection, monitoring and regulating base traffic, and securing access control points.
Not just for the military, army barricades cover a wide spectrum
Also known as King Tut barricades In the industry, these tough water-filled barriers combine design and functionality so seamlessly that it makes them the first choice for a wide range of settings, including:
- Force protection
- Keeping the offices and installations of the state department secure
- Construction sites
- Air and naval bases
- Safeguarding our diplomatic missions
Our plastic jersey military barricades are indispensable for securing an area that is vulnerable to threats and acts of violence and requires continuous surveillance and protection.
Features and benefits of King Tut plastic jersey barricades
- Composition: Rotationally molded Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 1067 mm, Length: 1829 mm, Width: 610 mm
- Wall Thickness:
- Standard 0.25″ wall / 6.35 mm
- Heavy Duty 0.312″ / 9.53 mm wall (170 lbs. empty, 220 lbs. full)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers during emergencies
- Barricades lock together using tamper-resistant U-connectors at the bottom
- To form a continuous line of protection between barricades and stationary objects, cables may be strung between barricades
- By using cables, lateral deflection and vehicle penetration can be reduced
- Reflective panels and lights may be installed on the king tut barricade
Make sure you choose the right plastic jersey barrier
With so many potential applications, choosing ideal plastic jersey barricades is not always an easy task.
Count on our decades of experience in finding the right jersey barriers. Call us and our U.S. based product specialists shall be glad to help you find the right product!