Protect Your Workers!
With over 30 years experience manufacturing facility guarding and protection products, is your choice for safety and strength. Our Roof Rail Fall Protection meet OSHA fall protection load requirement standards and is fabricated to protect workers and prevent accidents.
Roof rail is a modular system and is manufactured for easy installation. The product ships fully assembled with no welding required significantly reducing installation costs. Our roof rail is weather resistant and will not fade, chip, peel, or rust. With no trip hazards and a bright appearance, this product is your solution to your roof-top safety concerns.
- Free standing weighted foot system with no trip hazards
- Available in a variety of colors, styles, and designs
- Prevents accidents and protects workers
Quick & Easy Install
- Installs within minutes
- Significantly reduces installation costs
- High visibility increases safety with fall protection
- Steel pipe sleeved in durable HDPE plastic
- Resistant to rusting, chipping and cracking
- Maintenance free aluminum magnesium external fittings
Pipe Posts: 1 1/4″ schedule 80 steel pipe sleeved in durable HDPE plastic
Pipe Rail: 1 1/4″ schedule 40 steel pipe sleeved in durable HDPE plastic
Fittings: External magnesium alloy fittings assembled with a 5/8″ set screw fastened to plastic and pipe with cup-point set screws
Foot Plates: Steel weighted foot plates
Can be made to meet any height specifications
Steel & Plastic
Two & Three Line Systems
Custom configurations available
Meets OSHA standards*
*To meet OSHA standards, safety rail section must be a minimum of 20 ft