High-Strength Strongwall Longitudinal Channelizing Devices
●Limits access to work zones
- provides a continuous path for motorists and pedestrians
● No sandbags needed!
● ADA Compliant, no trip hazard for pedestrians
- meets or exceeds ADA Guidelines and MUTCD Standards
● Linking sections are made up of two pieces that securely fit together
- Top Wall - rugged polyethylene
- Bottom Base - 43 lb. self weighted black base, with carry handle
● Modular system can be shaped to any layout
● Stable in windy conditions
● Quick and easy to install
● Anti-tamper linking system
- difficult for unauthorized personnel to dismantle when linked
● NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
Single Section with Base
- Height = 32"
- Length = 43"
- Width = 15.25"
Total Weight = 50 lbs.
Sheeting Area is 6" x 30" on Each Side